Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two weeks worth of menus

It's a double feature Meal Planning Monday.  I'll be busy next weekend so I planned two weeks worth of menus and will do all of my grocery shopping today and just pick up  few perishable items next week.


Sun 4-24
D Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Bread, Peas
Mon 
Bean and Cheese Enchiladas, Spanish Rice
Tue
Linguine with Clams, Salad, Bread
Wed
Country Style Ribs, Pasta Salad
Thur 
Orange Chicken with Scallions, Jasmine Rice, Potstickers
Fri & Sat
I'm chaperoning K's choir trip to Denver, so the boys are on their own.
Sun
Pork Burgers
Potato Salad
I'll also be making a pot of Minestrone for Monday night because I'll be going with my students to Cody and won't get back to 6:00 or later.
Mon 5-3
Minestrone
Tue
Wed
J's choice, since he it his day off.
Thur
Fri
Fish and Chips
Sat 
Gratineed Chicken, Salad , Bread

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy couple of weeks. At least you will be eating well :-) The Gratineed Chicken sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add college finals to that and they were busy, crazy, cranky weeks!

    ReplyDelete