Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu January 10 - 17

Since I didn't cook for several days last week, much of this weeks menu is a repeat of last week's plan. Somehow, when we moved the fridge to put in the new floor, the temperature adjusment got out of whack and all of my produce froze, so my "on-hand" vegies went in to the trash and I'll be making due until I get to the grocery store.

Monday:
Chicken and Dumplings (frozen leftover roast chicken carcas with frozen vegies and drop dumplings)
Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Wednesday: Grilled Steaks and Baked Potatoes (It's never to cold to grill steaks!)
Thursday: Bistro Braised Chicken and Salad
Friday: Pot Roast
Saturday: BBQ Pork
Sunday: Green Chili and Quesadillas

School is back in session and things will begin to get busy again, but I hope to stick to my plans and stay organized and on budget!

Don't forget MPM for more great ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I carried over a bunch of meals from last week too!
    Bummer about your frozen veggies! I never would have thought that moving the fridge would affect the temperature...now I know for when we put our new kitchen floor in!

    Under the Big Oak Tree

    ReplyDelete